Home > Visitors Info
What You Can Expect at England’s Medieval Festival 2023
* Morning Artillery Display and Afternoon Battle with Hundred's of Knights in armour, plus a Grand Parade each afternoon
* Knights Jousting (twice per day) and Horseback Skill-at-Arms Shows
* Archery Tournament - traditional longbow, handbow and crossbow
* Colourful Medieval Living History tents will be placed all around the grounds. Medieval and Craft & Retail Traders Market.
* Medieval re-enactors demonstrating their skills (at a safe distance behind rope lines)
* Devilstick Peat, Puppet Shows, Theatre Shows, Minstrels, Dance, Music & Drummers.
* Have-a-go activities for children and adults, including archery, axe throwing, blacksmithing, calligraphy, chain mail, copper bowls making and much more
* Food Traders and Bars serving local ales and mead.
* Day Entry and Weekend Camping and Glamping in fully furnished Bell tents or Medieval marquees